Any Image is a tool for doing high quality image file format conversions.
– Converts large batches of image files just as easily as a single file.
– Supports many different image file formats.
– Supports several types of text meta data (native formats, EXIF, IPTC IMM, Adobe XMP, …).
– Unicode is supported for file names as well as many forms of text meta data.
– True support for deep color and HDR image formats (16-bit integer and 32-bit floating point data/color component).
– High quality Floyd-Steinberg dithering available when converting to lower bit-depths – greatly enhances the subjective image
– High quality image processing options (e.g. image resizing, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma,
– High quality color palette optimization when writing palette-indexed images (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colors).
– Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that support it.
– Unique option to compress JPEG’s to a target file size as an alternative to the usual ‘quality’ parameter.
– Optimal compression of PGN files with a ‘Super optimize’ option.
– Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. “Set alpha plane from second file” and “Use optimal shared palette for allfiles”.
– Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
– Write to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
– Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.
– Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions are available.