SecureBlackbox PHP is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox – securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox – access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox – transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox – encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox – encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox – compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox – client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox – access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIMEBlackbox – compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox – generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox – exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox – compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox – securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox – encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox – access remote documents.